Full Eye Evaluations are just the start...
We take care of eye check-ups for adults and children, vision correction surgery, co-management of LASIK, eye emergencies and much more. Our optometrists in Mt Airy provide all-inclusive eye care services to adults and children for a broad spectrum of eye conditions including dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration. We offer routine eye exams too. If you'd like to know more about our eyewear services, take a look at our Eyeglasses and Contacts section.
- Read more about which vision problems can be spotted with an eye assessment, what’s involved in a full check-up, and how often children should have an eye exam.
- Early recognition of vision problems in children is vital.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Eye injuries can occur at any time. Our office is equipped to handle most eye injuries. For emergencies, call us at: 301-829-2221